- Original RU Using technology to identify the masked OMON officers is a new move, September 24, 2020.
- Original RU Video interview with Nina Baginskaya (Belarusian activist), Dozhd TV, September 20, 2020.
- Original BE Woman shouts to OMON: “I’m pregnant!” It didn’t help her, September 20, 2020.
- Original RU Speaking out for Solidarity with Victims and Political Prisoners, September 17, 2020.
- Original DE Appell des ersten belarussischen Botschafters Piotr Sadouski an die Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel, September 16, 2020.
- Original EN Discussion: “Belarusian Voices in the Media,” , UCLA, September 3, 2020.
- Original EN Discussion: “Belarusian Election 2020: Unexpected Outcomes”, Aleksanteri Institute (Helsinki), September 1, 2020.
- Maksimas Milta
Original EN Interview How save can you be in Belarus?, BBC World, September 8, 2020.
Original UA Міхалок записав відеозвернення з невизнанням Лукашенка президентом
[Mikhalok recorded a video message not recognizing Lukashenko as president], Suspilne Media, August 29, 2020.
- OMON contra kobiety [Women against the special forces], August 30, 2020.
- Slawomir Sierakowski, August 27, 2020.
- Original EN Debate: The Sociology of Belarusian Protest, August 25, 2020.
- Original EN Interview with Andrei Sannikov, former Deputy foreign Minister of Belarus, ICEUR – International Center for Advanced & Comparative EU-Russia, August 25, 2020.
- Original PL “Nie ma sumienia”. Rozmowa z starszą Panią na demonstracji [“He has no conscience.” A conversation with an older woman who came to the protest], August 23, 2020.
- Performed in Yiddish by Zisl Slepovitch
A Belarusian protest song, Forward.com, August 19, 2020.
- Workers to Lukashenko, ‘Go away!’, August 17, 2020.
- Andrey Vozyanov
Can’t find the words to explain how dreadful is the ongoing terror in Belarus, August 12, 2020.
- Hundreds of girls in Minsk came out to protest against the violence, 24 Channel, August 12, 2020.
- Online stream from events in Belarus, Novaya gazeta.ru, August 11, 2020.