The format is ‘in conversation’ rather than speeches and the event will be broadcast as part of the Another Europe podcast (available on all major podcast platforms).
- Ruth Wodak is Emeritus Distinguished Professor at Lancaster University and the University of Vienna, and author of The Politics of Fear (Sage, 2015).
- Clive Lewis MP is a UK Labour politician for Norwich South who works on the Shadow Treasury team. He has a strong track record of advocacy on climate change, the European Union, and anti-racism/migrant rights.
- Zoe Williams is a journalist at the Guardian (UK), the co-host of the Another Europe podcast, and a leading figure in the anti-Brexit movement.
- Luke Cooper is a Europe’s Futures Visiting Fellow at the IWM, a senior lecturer in International Politics at Anglia Ruskin (UK) and co-host of the Another Europe podcast.
- Rafał Pankowski is an associate professor at Collegium Civitas in Warsaw, deputy editor of Nigdy Wiecej (Never Again) magazine and author of The Populist Radical Right in Poland (Routledge, 2010).
The event and podcast have been produced in collaboration with Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung, Brussels Office. Funded by the German Federal Foreign Office.